REL offer silos for more than 40 years, you wished to set up a complete system, to enlarge an already existing system or simply to improve it, we have the solutions for you.
Brock has a world-wide reputation as the leader you can trust to provide reliable on-farm storage that allows growers to preserve and market their grain when they are ready. BROCK SOLID™ is our guarantee of trusted reliability you can count on day in and day out. It’s unmistakable quality, built to last year after year. And it’s the same guarantee we founded the company on back in 1957.
Brock silo offer many advantage:
- More models and choices – from 15- to 54-foot (4.6- to 16.5-m) diameter bins with a maximum storage capacity of nearly 71,000 bushels (2,360 m³).
- Strength-providing roof designthat offers the highest farm bin peak load capacities available – up to 8,000 pounds (3,600 kg) with a ground snow load rating of 30 pounds per square foot (146 kg per m²).
- Choice of narrow-corrugation(2.66-inch / 68-mm wide) or wide-corrugation (4-inch / 102-mm) sidewalls providing a greater variety of bin size and height options.
- Practical innovations such as easy-open access doors that require no tools, unique roof ventilation systems for more total ventilation and no roof cuts and high-strength aeration floors with ample air distribution and easy clean-out.
BROCK® Hopper Bins Offer Reliable Storage with a Variety of Uses
- If your needs include wet holding bins, seed storage bins, overhead gravity-flow bins, blending bins, or a bin for tempering your grain after drying, Brock’s Hopper Bins are the bins of choice for today’s grower.Some of the features you get with BROCK® Non-Stiffened Hopper Bins include:
- More models and choices – from 9 feet (2.7 meters) in diameter to a 21-foot (6.4-meter) diameter hopper-bottom holding bin with a maximum storage capacity of approximately 8,000 bushels (267 m³).
- Sturdy gravity-flow hopper bottom aids the unloading of many types of wet or dry whole kernel grains.
- A wide variety of optional Brock components (sidewall ladders and safety cages, hopper access doors, roof vents, ventilation fans, and others).
- Brock’s one-year warranty for non-stiffened wet-holding bins – see Brock’s full written warranty for complete warranty details.
- Grain system planning assistance.
Lambton is family owned since 1965, Lambton is Canada’s leading manufacturer of grain storage, handling and conditioning systems.
All Lambton-built grain bins include:
- Standard construction provides G115 (350 grams/M2 of zinc) galvanized steel with 28% more zinc protection than traditional bins
- Larger 44” sidewall sheets with 4” corrugation improves grain flow, increases vertical strength and reduces build time
- Access doors with 44″ or 66″ opening with bin step as standard
- A 32.5o roof angle is standard for both structured and non-structured models with peak load capacities engineered as needed from 4 K to 30 K.
- Farm-stiffened grain bins feature an innovative swedged joint that eliminates stiffener splices and reduces build costs
- Commercial bins use Lambton’s robust stiffener for additional strength and stability on taller and larger bin structures.
- All designs stress tested with accurate calculations for wind, rooftop equipment loads and snow loads
Let’s talk about:
- Choice of roof ladders, handrails, stairs and platforms
- Upgraded roofs and wind rings to suit your climate
- Side draw systems, aeration systems, unloading systems
Capacities up to 55,000 BU (1,500 MT)
Lambton grain storage systems are designed to last longer.
• G115 galvanized construction* • 4″ wide corrugation
• JS1000 plated hardware
• 32.5° roof design
• Bulk feed tanks also available
Square Hopper bin
Our modular silo allows to personalize every project in sight and to obtain in every case a solution adapted to your needs. Numerous projects are practicable with our standard range of products, but we also offer solutions answering more personal criteria.