Patz Corporation, a family-owned business founded in 1948, currently has second, third, and fourth generation family members active in the business.
Patz has three types of vertical mixers
For us, hammer mills are one of our specialities. In fact, we instal hammer mills since 1967.
For more information about hammer mills, Click here
Available in sizes of up to 6,000 pounds Sudenga double ribbon mixers insure thorough mixing of all types of products from fine powdered materials to coarse ground ingredients.
For more information about the horizontal mixers, click here
An economical way to automate your operation.
- Move feed, wood by-products, recycled materials, separated manure fibers, poultry litter, compost materials, and other bulky materials
- Select from one-way or two-way movable plow directing material to multiple locations
- Plow operation with either one or two-motor drive
- Choice of belt widths
- Choose from a variety of overall lengths ranging from 20 ft to 200 ft (6.1 m to 60.9 m)
- Choice of mounting configurations, including ceiling, side, and floor mounts
For more information about Patz Conveyor/feeders, click here